Sunday, Oct 18, 2009 5:00 AM
BURLINGTON, Mass., USA - Z Corporation executives will highlight state-of-the-art advances in 3D scanning and full-color 3D printing this week at TCT Live 2009, a premier event for product development and manufacturing technology. Their seminars and demonstrations will illustrate the business value of the latest technology for product development and manufacturing. The conference and expo take place October 20-21, 2009 at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry, UK.
Z Corporation makes the world's fastest 3D printers and the only ones that simultaneously print in multiple colors. Its 3D scanners are the first-handheld, self-positioning laser scanners on the market. They digitize 3D surfaces in real time, quickly and accurately capturing data for CAD modeling, reverse engineering, 3D printing, inspection and more.
In booth H2, Z Corporation will discuss its newest 3D printer, the ZPrinter® 350, unveiled Oct. 15. The ZPrinter 350 is the first automated, monochrome 3D printer and Z Corporation's most affordable automated 3D printer to date. It makes advanced rapid prototyping technology more accessible to mainstream engineers, designers, architects and educators. Company representatives will also discuss the benefits of the new ZScanner® 600, the world's most affordable portable 3D laser scanner.
Z Corporation will demonstrate…
- The ZPrinter 650, a top-of-the-line, high-performance 3D printer for demanding application environments. The ZPrinter 650 delivers the industry's biggest models, highest-quality color and finest resolution;
- The ZScanner® 700 CX, the world's first handheld laser scanner that can capture surface information in full 24-bit color, rendering the complete picture of an object, not just the geometry;
- Parts printed in the new zp®150 build material, which offers brighter whites, improved color and resolution, increased part strength, and a new option to cure multicolor models with a spritz of water.
Attendees who want to learn more about the benefits of 3D printing and scanning can attend informative TCT seminars led by Z Corporation executives:
- "Reducing Design Costs in Challenging Times - A Compelling Case for 3D Printing," led by Peter Hansford, vice president, Z Corporation Europe, Tuesday, Oct. 20, at 2:40 p.m., Seminar Theatre 3.
- "Advances in Portable 3D Scanning: Color, Large Object Accuracy & More," led by Scott Harmon, vice president of business development,
Wednesday, Oct. 21, at 2:10 p.m. in Seminar Theatre 1.
About Z Corporation
Z Corporation makes products that enable users to capture, edit, and print 3D data with unprecedented speed, ease, versatility and affordability. These products include the world's fastest high-definition 3D printers — machines that produce physical 3D models from digital data in multiple colors - and uniquely portable 3D scanners - handheld machines that digitize 3D surfaces in real time. Z Corp. technology is enabling a wide range of applications in manufacturing, architecture, civil engineering, reverse engineering, geographic information systems (GIS), medicine and entertainment.
# # #