Monday, Nov 21, 2011 4:00 AM
BURLINGTON, Mass. - Even as time and cost pressures mount in manufacturing, product designers and engineers have new, unprecedented opportunities to drive their companies' success through improved innovation.
That's the focus of Z Corporation's presence at EuroMold 2011, the world fair for moldmaking, tooling, design and application development. The event takes place 29 November through 2 December in Frankfurt, Germany.
Z Corporation, appearing in Hall 11, Stand D48 of the Exhibition Center at Frankfurt am Main, provides 3D printers and 3D scanners for the world's most productive designers and engineers. Its 3D printers are the world's fastest, most affordable and only ones capable of simultaneously printing in multiple colors.
Z Corporation will demonstrate its solutions at EuroMold as well as offer an important session, "How to Choose the Right Rapid Prototyping System," by Peter Hansford, Z Corporation vice president of EMEA/APAC. It takes place Thursday, 1 December, 10 a.m. in Hall 11, the House of Creation.
Attendees can see these 3D printing and 3D scanning solutions at the Z Corporation Stand 11/D48:
- The ZPrinter® 250, the company's newest and most affordable multicolor 3D printer. The ZPrinter 250 has a small physical footprint and incorporates the speed and automation features found in Z Corporation's mid- and high-end printers, making it ideal for the classroom, department or small business.
- The ZPrinter® 450, a full-color, easy-to-use, office-friendly 3D printer delivering advanced color, automation and a print speed five to 10 times faster than competing printers.
- The ZPrinter® 650, which delivers the industry's largest models, highest-quality color and finest resolution. It is engineered specifically to satisfy the most demanding application requirements. With the largest build volume of any 3D printer, it enables users to print very large, high-resolution, multicolor models in hours or to simultaneously make many smaller models.
- The ZBuilder® Ultra rapid prototyping machine, which builds durable plastic parts rivaling injection molding's accuracy, material properties, detail and surface finish.
- ZPrinter and ZBuilder prototypes, including concept models, molds, functional parts and show giveaways.
- The ZScanner® 700 CX, the world's first handheld 3D laser scanner that can capture surface information in full 24-bit color, rendering the complete picture of an object, not just the geometry.
"We serve the highest-achieving designers and engineers, so we concentrate on making our solutions the fastest, easiest, most accessible and most valuable," said Z Corporation Vice President of Marketing Kevin Lach. "Our goal is to remove productivity obstacles and unleash the innovation in every designer."
About Z Corporation
Z Corporation enables design professionals to create more. More ideas. More communication. More innovation. Wherever innovators use technology to develop ideas, we stretch the boundaries of what is possible. Product design. Architecture. Education. Even the leading edge of entertainment, health care, and retail mass customization. Z Corporation provides 3D printing and 3D scanning technologies used to create new products and services more effectively than any other means. We serve the world's most productive designers and engineers, and are committed to making our solutions the fastest, easiest, most accessible, and most valuable. Z Corporation. Create more. www.zcorp.com.